Friday, April 17, 2009

The Buzz on ... Me!

So this is my first post - quite exciting. I'll start with s little about me first...I am 35 and have been married for six and a half years to my husband who I actually dated for 10 years before getting married. I have two beautiful children - a three and a half year old daughter and an 18 month old son. I work full time as a Sales Director for a professional sports team and although it is very time consuming, I love my job. However, I do struggle, as many moms do, with balancing everything in my life. But in true Jennifer fashion, I'm taking on another project with this blog! I'm excited to share with other moms out there many of the things that I love and hope we can learn from each other how to truly balance our lives as we all strive to become the "queen bees" of our families.

More to come,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment