Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The "Dis" Organized Mom

So I have to hand it to all you moms out there that always have your act together. It is a true art to not only bring along every possible need with you, but to actually have your diaper bag organized enough to find what you need. I was amazed at dinner the other night watching a very organized mother whip out of her bag the every need of her toddler - it was like watching a well rehearsed ballet - every need of the child was fluidly met - very impressive! Me on the other hand, well, I have found myself out with my 18 month old only to find that I forgot a sippy cup, a toy for entertaining or worse yet, wipes! The bottom of my bag is littered with raisins, cookie crumbs and half eaten fruit snacks. I try to be so organized and well prepared, but it seems like my good intentions are never quite met. Through this quest of mommyhood, I will continue to strive to be more like those organized moms - dare to dream!

If you are a disorganized mom and have a funny story to share, please leave a comment. Or, if you are one of my idol organized moms, please leave us a good tip!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment